I started this blog at the urging of friends and family in April 2010 when my husband and I were given an opportunity to relocate in Maryland for one year. We have now returned home to Arizona and continue to walk by faith as we watch God orchestrate the adventures in our lives. I invite you to share in our adventures as we watch God at work!

We live by faith, not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7



Thursday, July 1

❝Oh what a beautiful morning... oh what a beautiful day...❞

On average, July is the hottest, most humid month in Maryland and to be perfectly honest, I've been dreading it. Having grown up in Arizona, I'm used to heat... but it's a dry heat. High humidity slaps you in the face like a wet blanket- definitely not my idea of fun!

But today, July 1st, the Lord gave me a gift- and some encouragement! The day dawned clear and bright... and COOL! It was just 68° and DRY on my balcony as I had my coffee this morning. WOO-HOO!! This was cause for celebration!

Baja
We went to Baja Fresh for lunch... AND ATE OUTSIDE!!

In fact, the whole day was kind of a "fluke", weather-wise. The high today was only 83° (average is 86°- and believe me, those three degrees make a difference!) and the relative humidity has been below 40% all day. In other words, it was an absolutely gorgeous day, one that reminded me of Psalm 148:7-8- "Praise the Lord from the earth... snow and storm, wind and weather that obey Him."


No comments:

Post a Comment