I started this blog at the urging of friends and family in April 2010 when my husband and I were given an opportunity to relocate in Maryland for one year. We have now returned home to Arizona and continue to walk by faith as we watch God orchestrate the adventures in our lives. I invite you to share in our adventures as we watch God at work!

We live by faith, not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7



Sunday, February 26

spring??

According to Punxsutawney Phil, the world-famous groundhog weather prognosticator, we should have six more weeks of winter this year... until March 15th. Apparently Arizona did not get the memo.

peach blossom
The peach tree in the backyard has leafed out and blossomed. I can hardly wait for sweet peaches this summer!

hummer in tree
The birds spend most of the day sweetly singing in the trees.

While I am enjoying the spring weather with temperatures in the mid-70's, I hope that spring arriving in February does not mean the long, hot days of summer will also be early!

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven.
Ecclesiastes 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment