I started this blog at the urging of friends and family in April 2010 when my husband and I were given an opportunity to relocate in Maryland for one year. We have now returned home to Arizona and continue to walk by faith as we watch God orchestrate the adventures in our lives. I invite you to share in our adventures as we watch God at work!

We live by faith, not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7



Monday, July 1

lovin' summer #4

I used to think that growing roses were for "real gardeners," not an amateur like me. After I finally planted a rose bush several years ago, I realized that if you choose a hardy variety, growing roses is pretty fool-proof. It is a lovely surprise every summer when it blooms throughout the hot months - or at least the one I have does.

rose bouquet
What a pretty bouquet!

This past week, an explosion of roses greeted me every time I passed my rose bush. I love seeing the colorful flowers in the summer - it gives the illusion of being cooler.

I LOVE SUMMER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment