I started this blog at the urging of friends and family in April 2010 when my husband and I were given an opportunity to relocate in Maryland for one year. We have now returned home to Arizona and continue to walk by faith as we watch God orchestrate the adventures in our lives. I invite you to share in our adventures as we watch God at work!

We live by faith, not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7



Wednesday, November 19

wacky wednesday - how many does it take??

Our daughter, who lives in North Carolina, flew out here last week with her two daughters to surprise her sister who just had a baby. It was a sweet sister reunion and a fun weekend with the girl cousins getting to know each other (although I am quite certain little baby Hannah and bigger baby Ellie will not remember it).

It was a beautiful weekend and we went to a park by our house to take some pictures. We did groupings of grandparents & granddaughters, sisters and their kids, three generations and the like.

As I was getting my picture taken with granddaughter #2, Ellie, who is a year old and not always a cooperative subject, especially when momma isn't holding her, I began laughing at the antics going on behind the camera. And then I had to wonder... just how many people does it take to get a photograph?

photographers

The good news is they finally got one!

grandma & ellie

And, also one of the girls - although by this time the kids were tired of posing and the wind was blowing hair around. Nevertheless, it is my favorite shot of our girls!

the girls
Hannah (almost 2 weeks), Janne, Jennifer, Lexie (6 years), Ellie (1 year)

No comments:

Post a Comment