I started this blog at the urging of friends and family in April 2010 when my husband and I were given an opportunity to relocate in Maryland for one year. We have now returned home to Arizona and continue to walk by faith as we watch God orchestrate the adventures in our lives. I invite you to share in our adventures as we watch God at work!

We live by faith, not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7



Tuesday, April 27

An Update

After my driving adventure last Friday, I got a city street map over the weekend and studied it as Richard drove to the grocery store, Target, Home Depot, the gas station, etc. Being able to see the big picture on the map as well as what was in front of me helped me learn the lay of the land. (Caution: This requires a designated driver, not yourself!)

Having a general idea of how the streets are laid out and where I live in relation to Baltimore and Washington DC gave me the confidence to venture out further today. With the aid of a map and Google map directions, I successfully found the "blue and yellow building" (about 15 miles away) and came home without getting lost!
I couldn't see a sign but the blue and yellow was unmistakable- IKEA!!

I have a feeling that Dark Cherry Mocha WITH whipped cream is closer than ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment