I started this blog at the urging of friends and family in April 2010 when my husband and I were given an opportunity to relocate in Maryland for one year. We have now returned home to Arizona and continue to walk by faith as we watch God orchestrate the adventures in our lives. I invite you to share in our adventures as we watch God at work!

We live by faith, not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7



Saturday, June 15

lovin' summer #1

Summer in Arizona is an experience. It seems no matter how long you have lived here, summer always comes as a surprise. And typically we complain about it. About the heat. And the extremely dry weather making wildfires a reality. And about our higher electric bills. And then a bit later in the summer it's the monsoon storms. And having to fish patio furniture out of the pool after one of them. Or clean the pool after a haboob. Really, the list is endless.

I have decided that, for me,  this year will be different. No, I cannot control the weather (if only I could!) but I can control my attitude. And to that end, I have decided to find as many things to love about summer as I can.

So... to start the ball rolling...

School's out! -ed

I pass at least two school zones just about every time I leave my house. Not only do I not have to slow down for the school zones during the summer, there is also waaaaay less traffic around the schools, especially during drop-off and pick-up times. It's a DOUBLE BLESSING!!

I LOVE SUMMER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment