I started this blog at the urging of friends and family in April 2010 when my husband and I were given an opportunity to relocate in Maryland for one year. We have now returned home to Arizona and continue to walk by faith as we watch God orchestrate the adventures in our lives. I invite you to share in our adventures as we watch God at work!

We live by faith, not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7



Tuesday, June 18

lovin' summer #2

I love, love, love summer fruits. Strawberries, nectarines, watermelon and plums all get two thumbs up from me. I like them cut up in fruit salad, speared on fruit kabobs, dipped in chocolate, grilled on the bbq, made into a smoothie or all by themselves.

But the fruit I most eagerly wait all year for are...

peaches
PEACHES!

Once the sweet, juicy peaches (preferably local) are available, it's time to make ...

peach ice cream
PEACH ICE CREAM!

With only five ingredients, all of them pronounceable, natural and readily found in your kitchen, this ice cream is easy to make but tastes like you worked in the kitchen all day. It's the perfect cold treat on a hot summer night! 

I LOVE SUMMER!!!

4 comments:

  1. Recipe - Take out of freezer. Eat! Yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, definitely need recipe. As for Richard's recipe for this, isn't it closer to hobble to freezer and take out or maybe more like have Kristin take out of freezer and deliver? Hope you are getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will send the recipe to each of you. It is my very favorite ice cream!

    ReplyDelete