I started this blog at the urging of friends and family in April 2010 when my husband and I were given an opportunity to relocate in Maryland for one year. We have now returned home to Arizona and continue to walk by faith as we watch God orchestrate the adventures in our lives. I invite you to share in our adventures as we watch God at work!

We live by faith, not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7



Saturday, June 29

lovin' summer #3

There is no denying that summertime in Arizona is hot. Usually by the end of June the really hot spell begins and typically lasts for at least the first couple of weeks of July. It is what ushers in our monsoon season where we get slightly cooler temperatures but higher humidity, thunderstorms, dust storms and, hopefully, some rain.

This week was the beginning of the really hot spell as temperatures in the valley climbed toward 120 degrees. Yesterday, the high in our backyard was 115 degrees - and today was even warmer.

thermometer

Although it was quite toasty yesterday afternoon, it was a very pleasant 78 degrees at 6:00 in the morning as I sipped my coffee on the patio. No matter now hot it gets in the afternoon, I know it will be cooler in the morning.

I LOVE SUMMER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment