I started this blog at the urging of friends and family in April 2010 when my husband and I were given an opportunity to relocate in Maryland for one year. We have now returned home to Arizona and continue to walk by faith as we watch God orchestrate the adventures in our lives. I invite you to share in our adventures as we watch God at work!

We live by faith, not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7



Wednesday, November 3

autumn's light

Being an Arizona native where the two seasons are hot summer and mild winter, experiencing autumn on the east coast has been a sweet treat. We have often taken weekend trips up to northern Arizona to spy some gold and orange trees but that has been pretty hit or miss. I've always wondered what it would be like to watch the trees change color over several weeks. This year I got my chance- and I learned that the change takes place gradually before exploding in a spectacular way!

backyard trees collage
"October's poplars are flaming torches lighting the way to winter." ~ Nova Bair

1 comment:

  1. Nice pics, Mama! Here's my favorite fall quote:

    "Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns." (George Eliot)

    ReplyDelete